My adobe casita is a special place – washed in sunlight, quiet and tucked into a half acre with grass, trees, flowers, rabbits and birds. It is 15-20 minutes from downtown Albuquerque and about 50 minutes from Santa Fe. Paths to walk on nearby and plenty of outdoor space in which to relax and soak up the sun. Mountain views, too. A perfect place to relax and enjoy New Mexico.
Quiet, peaceful. A slice of the country in Albuquerque. This little building used to be a meditation hall, and it retains its zen calm, only now with a comfy bed, a reading nook and a patio table with mountain views for your coffee and tea in the morning. A kitchenette includes a sink, microwave, coffee maker and electric hot plate. Dishes, glassware and pots and pans for two. Very cold air conditioning and quiet, efficient and warm heater.
We are about 15 minutes from downtown via I-25 and 50 minutes from Santa Fe. The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta park is, literally, behind our house. A few minutes walk away.
The casita shares a half acre with our house, so we will usually be around to answer questions.
The casita has one queen bed; guests traveling with infants or toddlers are welcomed (and kids love our yard) but you will need to bring a portable crib or some other suitable sleeping accommodation.
- Early check in can usually be accommodated. Just ask.
- Any time you're away from the casita, close all windows, lock the door and close the blinds.
- No smoking or vaping on the property. Please, don't smoke here.
- We allow no more than two dogs. Sorry, no cats.
- Close the gate to the road when you come and go. (You will be given an electronic opener/closer.)
Before you leave, make sure:
• The two windows are closed and locked
• The blinds are lowered
• The AC/heater is turned off
• The door is locked