This serene 4 season lake house is on beautiful Pushaw Lake, just 10 minutes from downtown Bangor, the hub of central and northern Maine, and 15 minutes from the University of Maine at Orono. Spectacular leaf peeping opportunities in the Fall! Enjoy the quiet and tranquility of Maine along with access to great food, sightseeing, and a jump off point for many Maine tourist attractions. This upcoming fall enjoy cool breezes, beautiful days & wonderful Maine colors!
This newly constructed and cozy two bedroom home was designed to take in Pushaw lake views with maximum sunlight! The open and spacious floor plan and radiant heating provides a wonderful vacation experience. There is lake access for both winter and summer sporting or for simple lakeside dreaming and an evening serenade by our resident loon family. The house is within 10-15 minutes of Bangor for shopping, dining, and entertainment, and within an hour of a variety of Maine coastal towns for your sightseeing pleasure. We are also within 15 minutes of the University of Maine in the quiet college town of Orono. We love this part of the country, as undoubtedly will you!
Guests have access to the lake and ample parking. Roads are plowed in the winter with a number of both summer and year round residents on the landing.
Emilia is your gracious host, and will be readily available for any questions you might have about the house, property, and services.
- IMPORTANT! For those with pet allergies, although we don't allow pets, there have at times been dogs and cats in the house. We do our best to keep the house clean of dog and cat fur.
- Airbnb deducts a service fee for their overhead, and The State of Maine collect a 9% occupancy tax, both of which are auto-"magically" added to your bill.
In order to make sure that you have a comfortable stay at our home, we've put together the following set of "house rules."
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the house. IMPORTANT: If you smoke in the house you will forfeit the security deposit. Also please do not leave cigarette/cigar butts or anything else smoking related on the property.
2. Pets are NOT allowed. If you have a service animal please contact us before arriving.
3. Parties or events are NOT allowed. This is a quiet neighborhood with a number of working residents.
4. You must let us know of any guests that stay overnight in the property. During the day, any guests on the property are your sole and complete responsibility.
5. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Please only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Please do not park on the right of way from the main road to the house driveway. This is also a right of way for other residents up the hill. Park only in the house driveway in front of the deck steps on the side of the house, or out on the main road (of course in a way that does not block traffic.)
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Sheets, towels, and toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap) are provided. We encourage guests to bring their own beach towels.
10. Water and Septic: The house is on a well and septic system. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. Please also do Not flush feminine products.
11. Weather: Unfortunately no refunds will be given for storms or inclement weather. The summer months in Maine are usually comfortable and lovely, spring and fall beautiful, brisk, and chilly, and winter, well, winter is winter. As they say up here, “If you don’t like the weather report, wait an hour, and tune in again.” With that said, we encourage guests to pack for all weather conditions.
12. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
Indemnity Clause: The Renter covenants with the Homeowner to indemnify the Homeowner in respect of all liabilities, fines, suits, claims, demands and actions of any kind for which the Homeowner may become liable by reason of breach or nonperformance by the Renter of any covenant, agreement or proviso of this Lease, or reason of an act or default by the Renter or member of his or her family, household or guests. This indemnity shall, where the breach, nonperformance, damage to property, personal injury or death occurs during the term of this Lease, survive termination of this.
2017年12月09日 - 2017年12月10日は最低1泊
We are Larry ( a recently retired Computer Science faculty member) & Leslie, (a singer, artist and free spirit ), We are musicians, enjoy all types of people, and love to have fun. We travel and use Airbnb, and also have an Airbnb home in Maine. We've made this home into what we trust is a comforting restful space for Airbnb travelers! It is a blessed space created for your enjoyment. :-)