My place is close to Upper Lake, Bhopal Junction, Old Town, State Museum, New Market, Bharat Bhawan, Exhibition Lawns, Lake View Drive. You’ll love my place because of Green Washrooms, Antiques Collection, Library and Tea Lounge, Homestay, Young Staff, Informal and Casual Setting, Personal Touch, On-site Host, Young Hospitable and Well Travelled Host. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
Greens, artifacts and antiques make our space what it is. We have designed it so that it perfectly complements the City of Lakes and Nawabs like no other.
Guests have a free access to hallways, gazebo, lawns, common kitchen, dine area, common lounge etc.
I prefer having maximum interactions with the guests, as I myself am an avid traveler. I understand that the guest is either new to the place, or curious about the place or simply too bored and thus wants a good company always.
I am available throughout the day.
We have a young and motivated staff to take care of the guests throughout their stay with us.
We, at The Ten Suites, are delighted to serve you today, and make your stay with us a pleasant experience. We request you to please take a while and get acquainted with our House Rules.
We kindly ask you to take the following information into account:
• Only an individual, who is already registered with us, may use the accommodation facilities at The Ten Suites.
• Visitors are not allowed in the rooms, whereas they can use the lobby, gazebo, the lounge area or other designated public areas for socializing and meetings.
• In cases of a longer stay, the bills are to be paid every 7 days, while the rest shall be covered during checkout.
• Bills are payable in cash or by credit card (Maestro, Visa, Euro Card/MasterCard, Diners club or American Express).
• The mini-bar use is chargeable, pursuant to valid and enclosed price list. The bill shall be paid at the concierge, to an on-duty associate only.
• Easily flammable and explosive substances and materials are strictly prohibited in the premises. Open fire, candles, smoking etc. are not allowed in hallways, lobby and other covered public areas for safety purposes.
• For the convenience of fellow-guests, objects with unpleasant odor are discouraged on premises.
• Pursuant to the provision of the Act limiting the use of tobacco products in public and enclosed spaces, smoking is not allowed in public areas. Any violation of this Act shall be fined. There is a designated smoking area on premises, please reach out to a staff member for assistance.
• Possession or use of narcotic items are strictly prohibited, and is a punishable offence in the eyes of the law. Any such instance would be informed to the local police, and strict action would be taken against the perpetrator.
• Consumption of any form of alcoholic drinks is prohibited in the public areas of the premises.
• We have an outsourced laundry service for dry-cleaning, washing, drying and ironing of clothing garments for in-room guests. Kindly refer to the laundry menu for details.
• Due to sanitation issues, consumption of food and beverages purchased or delivered by catering services, which do not operate within the premises, is restricted in public areas.
• If your valuables, jewelry, documents etc. are not kept in the en suite electronic safe box, the management has no responsibility for their disappearance or damage.
• Please make sure that you lock the room while leaving. It is not mandatory to hand over the room keys at the concierge. Please return the door card at check out.
• In case of loss of the room keys, there is an applicable fine of Rs. 500, which shall be billed to the guest upon checkout. The guest should immediately report the incident to the management, so that there is a comfortable and instant solution.
• Please make sure you do not forget any belongings at check out. Lost and found items are secured with the management, but are sent to the guests’ address only at their request, and are chargeable to the guest as per actuals.
• The checkout time is 1200 hours. The guests are requested to vacate the room prior this time on the check out date, unless there is a special request of a late checkout. Staying in the room after the checkout time would cause an additional charge equivalent to one night charge for that particular room.
• The guest could request the concierge for a possible later check out for an additional charge only before 0900 hours on the check out date, approval of which would only depend on the availability of the room on that date.
• Guests are requested to not disturb fellow guests by loud noises in the rooms, hallways and public areas, especially from 2100 to 0900 hours.
• Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the management.
• We request the guests to take utmost care of on-premises inventory and equipment. Intentional damages, if any, are subject to charge on client’s account.
• We request you to please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use. Kindly make sure not to leave the taps running once you leave the room. The housekeeping staff is directed to switch off the air-conditioning system from the mains, if the guest forgets to, once he/she leaves the room.
• Please do not roam around in the public areas in unsuitable clothing, i.e. underwear, bathing suit, etc. Walking without clothing is strictly forbidden.
• All possible complaints by individual, agency or contract guest shall be taken into account only if reported during the stay. All later claims shall be rejected.
• Room inventory (hair-dryer, pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying on premises and are not to be taken away.
• Breakfast is served at the dine area from 0730 hours to 1030 hours only. The guest is entitled to come down to the dine area as the breakfast will not be served in the rooms.
• There is a possible arrangement of lunch and dinner packages, A-la Carte food orders and other meals on request. If you require such assistance, kindly notify at the concierge a day in advance before 2100 hours at the latest, or in the morning of the day of question by 0800 hours at the latest. This gives us enough time and space to serve you with our best.
• Please make sure you personally sign all the services bills.
• Pets are allowed in the rooms but only with a prior notice and an additional charge. All the housing rules apply in these cases. Please note that pets are not allowed in the dining areas or unattended in the public areas. Any harm caused to the fellow-guests is a fault of the pet-owner, and he/she is obliged to compensate for the same.
At your service always,
Your Host @ The Ten Suites