Our comfortable, detached cottage is in a quiet, retreat-like setting. We are close to UCSB, the airport, parks, beach and restaurants. It is a great spot for couples, solo adventurers, College tour visits, or a much needed respite. Come enjoy the beauty: bicycling, bird watching, beach combing, wine tasting and much more.
You could enjoy your stay without ever leaving with our quiet retreat setting Our large back yard gives you space and quiet to relax. We have created a waterfall to provide you with additional outdoor peace. The cottage is so comfortable and bright that I've escaped there myself. It is a quaint studio, and has lots to offer: Queen size bed, sofa and chairs, dining table, armoire for your clothes, a tv & dvd player, kitchen (including refrigerator, microwave, Keurig, induction plate, toaster, plates + more) & a private bathroom (includes an iron, hair dryer, towels, beach towels, and drawers for your items).
Our place sits at the back of our yard. We invite you to enjoy our yard - We have a hammock, hot tub (must be arranged ahead of time and closes at 10pm), lawn games, lots of seating and my personal favorite - the waterfall, which falls right outside the cottage entrance.
Please know that our yard is a shared space, with our family and you, our guests. There is lots of room and we will respect your need for space but we will continue to enjoy life in our yard as well.
I will make myself available for any questions or needs throughout your stay. I hope to help make your time here enjoyable!
I like getting to know guests (perhaps over a cold or hot beverage) and happy to share my favorite places to explore in the area.
If you are in need of space and privacy I will honor & respect your needs.
- Check in time is 5 pm; Check out is 11.
- We love our home, neighborhood and area! We hope you do too! We ask that you treat it with respect while enjoying your time here.
- We are happy to help with questions or needs. I grew up in this amazing area and have many favorite spots if you would like any recommendations. We are close to many fun things to explore - hiking, biking, kayaking, beach combing and wine tasting, to name a few. If this is a special occasion, please be sure to tell me.
- We do not permit loud parties or illegal use of drugs. No smoking of any kind is allowed in or around our home.
- Kids are possible, but we ask that you contact us first, to discuss situation. (Airbnb only has a setting that allows or doesn't allow)
- Sleeps 2 very comfortable but has room for 4 - ask for details prior to booking.