My place is close to the beach, midtown Cannon Beach, restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping, public transport.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and furry friends (pets).
The Studio Suite is pet-friendly, but there is an additional charge of $50 per visit: one small dog only in this unit. We provide pet waste bags and a dish for your dog to use while staying at Harrison Street Inn. Please make every effort to keep your pet off the bed and furniture. If you need additional sheets or towels specifically for your pet, please contact Housekeeping. Also make sure to wash off your dog's paws before bringing your pet inside: keep the sand on the beach. There is a hose on the north side of the building (in front) for paw washing.
The Studio Suite is a small unit that has a microwave and small refrigerator, but is not equipped for preparing meals -- just popcorn in the micro or beverages and snacks. Guests who wish to stay for more than a day or two should look to upgrade to one of our units with a petite (or full) kitchen.
HOTEL PET POLICIES:
Pet Rates: $50 per pet, per stay (plus applicable tax). Garden Suite and Studio Suite are pet-friendly, but we allow no more than two small dogs in these units.
Blue Sky Suite and Artist Cottage are PET FREE. Failure to register a pet or to disclose multiple pets is subject to a $150 fee plus the per-pet rate for each animal. Bringing a pet into a pet-free room is subject to a $250 fee, and guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
• We provide pet waste bags for your dog; please take care to clean up all pet waste in the yard and parking lot.
• Please use the garden hose on the north front of the unit to wash off sand on your pet's paws before going indoors. If you want extra pet towels, please let us know. Do not bathe your pet in the bathtub.
• Please make every effort to keep your pet off the bed and furniture. If you need additional sheets or towels specifically for your pet, please contact Housekeeping.
• Please do not leave your pet unattended in the unit, on the back deck or in your car, and try to make sure that barking does not disturb other guests.
• Pets left alone in strange places may not behave normally. Barking, and or room damage may occur. Guests who leave a pet unattended are subject to a $150 fee and asked to leave without refund.
Michael and I are new owners of Harrison Street Inn, a 4-unit Cannon Beach vintage inn. Michael has rental properties in Oregon and California, but this is our first short-term vacation rental. And we love it -- both going to the coast from our home in Portland to stay there ourselves and having an opportunity to share Harrison Street Inn with our guests. The location is perfect-- in midtown Cannon Beach, with shopping and dining nearby, and a short walk to downtown or just a couple minutes to walk to the beach down Harrison Street.