My name is Juan Jose or JJ that's how my friends always called me, I'm 28 years old, single, no kids and I work as a Designer and Contractor for many clients. I love surfing, painting, music and yoga. My religion is catholism but I consider myself more as a spiritual person.
I live in Miraflores District and within 3 min walk from Kennedy Park and Downtown of Miraflores which is the most beautiful y visited by tourists in Lima. I own a duplex apartment on the top of a six floor which has 130 m2. It's comfortable, modern and has a warm atmosphere. The apartment has 3 bdm, 2 bathroom, terrace with a barbecue. The kitchen is full equipped. I have internet 3.0, cable, hot water, etc.
In Miraflores there is a lot of things you can do around here such as going to the beach, party at exclussive clubs, pubs, coffee shops, boulevards, restaurants, theaters, movie theaters, libraries, all kind of shopping and get to know our beautiful colonial architecture as well as modern buildings in this area.
1) Need copy of passport, ID, plane ticket and contact information at the time guest arrives home.
2) Smoking is allowed only in guest's room and terrace.
3) Kitchen can be use but everything must be clean and back in place please.
4) The office's computer on the 2nd floor is for owner exclusive use only.
5) Drinking and partying must be moderate during week days but there's tons of bars and clubs around here.