My place is close to restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, and the beach. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space and the location. Large outdoor shower and beautiful sunroom. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Oak Island has 10 miles of uncrowded family oriented beach with 60 public access points 2 fishing piers 2 marinas 3 public boat and canoe ramps and 1 golf course on the island.
My place is close to shops, grocery store, minature golf, beach, waterway
Entire House, Storage Building - Located on large lot with plenty of parking
Please contact me upon your arrival via phone text if you have any problems, questions or concerns
Don't forget to bring towels, bed sheets, toilet tissue, paper products, soaps, shampoo, etc. There will be small trial size complimentary shampoo, kitchen dishwasher packets upon your arrival to get you started. The Food Lion Grocery store is within 2 blocks to pick up any items you need for your stay. I do not provide WIFI or Internet. I do have about 12 tv stations and a DVD player with an assortment of movies. There is a Redbox movie rental at the Food Lion. No smoking in or outside. Please review the house rules for any other helpful hints.
- Responsible Adults and Families are welcome
- More than 6 guests? Additional $15 per night
- DON'T FORGET to bring sheets, towels, paper products, toiletries, etc.!!
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors
- Homeowner Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- You are welcome to use any beach chairs, coolers, etc. located in the storage building
-TO KEEP HOUSE COOL DURING WARMER DAYS, please shut door leading to sunroom in the afternoon hours as it warms up during the afternoon. This is an older home so some insulation is lacking. I plan on replacing some of the windows in the future to help with this.
- Housekeeping - Please clean up any spills right away - Please wash and put away all dishes before leaving at the end of your stay
- Garbage is picked up early morning on Tuesday and Thursday - roll garbage and re-cycle cans to street for pickup
- Use outdoor fire pit and outdoor shower responsibly - do not leave children unattended - clean and cover firepit before leaving - clean grill and put back into the storage building before leaving