Warm and cozy 1 bedroom suite in a residential area, close to all the hot spots in Niagara Falls, Canada. I've lived in Niagara Falls for 20 years and would love to welcome you into my home to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Cheers!
An in-law suite with a private entrance located in the lower level of my home. The suite has;
- 1 bedroom with a queen sized bed
- full bathroom including towels, shampoo, conditioner, and soap
- kitchen with a full fridge, griddle, convection heating element, toaster, coffee maker, microwave oven, and dishes
- living room with fireplace, sectional sofa bed, 50 inch HDTV, local cable, and dining table
- backyard with patio, table and chairs
- games room with ping pong, foozeball and darts.
- entire space is cleaned with Norwex (All natural with no chemicals)o
No keys to lose or to return! This property provides secure, keyless entry with an August Smart Lock. You can lock and unlock the door with your smartphone, using a unique virtual key issued to you for the duration of your stay.
You will have private access to the in law suite and shared access to the games room, backyard and patio. Unlimited use of WIFI.
I am available during the day to answer any questions you may have. I will also be able to provide you with details on local area hotspots, if you are interested in learning more about the region.
I am located in the city of Niagara Falls with drive times to attractions as follows.
- 5min drive to The Falls and The Rainbow Bridge
- 10min drive to Outlet Collection Niagara (big discount fashion mall)
- 15min drive to Port Dalhousie
- 20min drive to Fort Erie and Peace Bridge
- 20min drive to Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Minors must always be in the presence of an adult while in the suite
- Smoking is only permitted outside in a designated area.
- Pet free zone due to allergies
- Please keep noise to a minimum between 9pm and 9am
- Only registered guests in suite unless otherwise approved
- No parties or candles
- Please turn off lights when they are not needed
- Please keep the suite tidy and clean
- Please wash all dishes, cutlery, glasses, and cooking utensils after use
- Please do not cook with very strong smelling spices that can remain in the air for days such as curry
I am a fun loving and outgoing person. I love meeting new people from all walks of life and sharing stories with them. I am a manager at the local casino so I can definitely give some advice on how to maximize your visit there. I also am the father of 2 beautiful girls that stay with me a few days a week. I've lived in Niagara Falls for over 20 years and have visited virtually all the hotspots in the area. In my spare time I love to travel or go on small road trips. If I can't get away I enjoy having a glass of wine and catching up on missed episodes of my favourite shows.