Great family home in the gated community of Coral Hammock, located just 10 minutes from the center of Key West. It boasts a beautiful salt water pool just steps away from the property. Perfect for families or groups of mature adults.
Coral Hammock HOA
RULES & REGULATIONS
Please be aware that you are in a RESIDENTIAL Community, not a hotel. Please be considerate of your neighbors that are not on vacation. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Below find some of the rules, summarized, for your convenience. The complete set of Rules & Regulations take precedence and can be (EMAIL HIDDEN) POOL:
1. There is no lifeguard on duty, use pool at your own risk.
2. Pool Hours 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. - strictly enforced.
3. Pool use requires an identification tag & common area key.
4. Use your pool key & lock pool gate when entering & leaving per the Board of Health & for the safety of guests/owners with small children.
5. The pool key also unlocks the front entrance gate to the property & clubhouse for access to restrooms.
6. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or older.
7. Daytime guests are limited to 4 per residence at any one time.
8. Showers are required prior to pool use.
9. No animals/pets allowed in pool area.
10. No diving, running, jumping, horseplay and/or loud games are permitted at the pool.
11. No glass and/or food is permitted in pool area, use plastic containers only.
12. Radios, CD players or other such devices may only be used with earphones.
13. Cell Phone use is restricted to areas away from sunbathers & swimmers.
14. No scuba gear or any inflatable is permitted in the pool, exception of life safety jackets, noodle type flotation or water wings for children.
15. Appropriate diapers or rubber pants are required on children not toilet trained or any person who is incontinent.
16. No nude or topless sunbathing is permitted, proper attire is required, no cutoffs. Please remove hair clips & hairpins prior to using the pool.
17. Do not remove pool furniture from pool area.
18. Cover pool furniture with a towel when using oils or lotions. However, you cannot reserve pool furniture by placing a towel over it prior to using the pool.
19. Persons with open wounds or with bandages are not permitted in the pool.
20. Consideration should be given to those swimming laps in the pool.
1. Trash day is on Monday and Thursdays, recycling is only on Monday.
2. Please no waste or plastic bags in the recycle containers or they won't pick up.
3. Do not hang towels and/or clothing on the porch railings.
4. Limit two (2) vehicles per home, no electric cars.
5. No boats, trailers, wave runners, motor homes, campers and/or buses allowed on site.
6. U-hauls and/or rental moving trucks are not permitted on the property overnight.
7. No charcoal grills allowed
8. Littering of any kind is prohibited.
9. Please keep pets on leashes and clean up after your pet.
10. All Renters/Tenants and their guests are subject to all of the rules of the community. All renters must be over 25 or with a parent or gaurdian.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation