Absolute waterfront new home with uninterrupted natural water views from every room including bathrooms. Let the pictures tell the story.
25 mins from Hobart Airport, The Boathouse is situated in the centre of the south eastern tourist precinct.
The Boathouse will allow you to relax and unwind as you soak up the magnificent and ever changing view from every room in the house.
Comprising of 3 levels and 32 squares in area, The Boathouse offers 4 x great sized bedrooms enabling comfortable accommodation for 10 guests with 3 x bathrooms, kitchen, dining, lounge, an entertaining deck with gorgeous views, laundry including washer/ dryer/iron &ironing board, carport and an outdoor playground for kids.
If required 2 x portable cots and a trundle bed are available for infants/young children. The trundle bed is located under the stairs on the lower floor/laundry area. The portable cots & linen for these are located in the bedroom cupboards.
The Boathouse Team are available for emergent situations and all required contact details will be made available in the Guest Information Folder on site at The Boathouse.
The Boathouse is a newly built home so please be particularly careful when cleaning. Please only use the cleaning products provided to wipe down benches and clean stove top etc. Only wipe, not scrub, to avoid damaging or scratching new surfaces.
To maintain a high standard for all our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most people will respect and care for our beautiful property but occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
* The Boathouse is a Non-SMOKING house. If you are a smoker please move away from the house/doors/windows and not let smoke blow inside the house. Cigarette butts must be looked after responsibly by the user and butts are not to be put out/left on the ground.
* Eating and Drinking - Please do not take food or drinks into the bedrooms/carpeted areas to avoid damaging brand new carpet.
* Expectations - The Boathouse is to be left in a similar state to your arrival. Please take care as you move through the house. Put things back where they belong and ensure that all dishes are washed thoroughly and put away. Return the key to the key box as you exit.
* No pets/animals are allowed on the premises
* Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only & not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for extra wear & tear/repairs or rubbish removal associated with such events. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your security bond and/or additional payments.
* Damage - Breakages, theft and loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
* Loss - The owners take no responsibility for the tenants personal property.
* Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated in the confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
* Use of kayaks, fishing and playground equipment are at the tenants OWN RISK. The owner takes no responsibility for injury to persons choosing to partake in these activities.
* The Boathouse loves laughter and happiness so be sure to enjoy your stay. Thank you for respecting our house.