Fairytale garden villa near San Casciano dei Bagni
定員13人 · 7寝室 · バスルーム数7
Rolling hills, a fairy-tale stone house and rustic-chic interiors: you’ll find it all at Villa Federico. Tucked into the countryside outside Siena, this luxury vacation rental in Tuscany will quickly entrance you with its idyllic setting and beautiful indoor and outdoor living areas. It’s the perfect rural Italian escape for an unforgettable holiday with friends or family.
Weekdays at Villa Federico begin with complimentary breakfast service, after which you can nestle into the study with a book or step outside to claim a lounge chair by the pool. As the sun sinks toward the hills, heat up the barbecue and linger into the evening over a bottle of local wine at the al-fresco dining area.
The villa’s interiors combine the charm of the past with the comforts of the present. High ceilings, terracotta floors and plenty of French doors with landscape views set a traditional tone that’s matched by a roll-arm sofa and bergere chairs around an open-hearth fireplace in the living room, and a farmhouse-style table with slipcovered seating for six in the dining room. The incredible kitchen is fully equipped and even has a wood-burning stove and doors out to the patio.
Villa Federico’s seven bedrooms are divided between the five-bedroom main house and two one-bedroom annexes. The main house has two bedrooms with queen beds, two with twin beds and one with a French bed; all have en-suite bathrooms and several have jetted tubs as well. Each annex has a queen bed (or two twin beds), en-suite bathroom and kitchenette, and one has its own jetted tub. With their separate, private entrances, the annexes could be used as honeymoon suites or in-law retreats.
The best way to see Tuscany is to set off into the rolling hills on foot or on a bicycle. The property is just a short drive from the town of San Casciano dei Bagni, where you’ll find shops, local restaurants and cafes, and a legendary thermal spa that’s been soothing visitors for centuries. If you’d like to explore further, the towns of Cetona and Orvieto are close enough for a day trip.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Twin bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub, Towel heater, Hair dryer
- Bedroom 2: French bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Towel heater, Hair dryer, Ideal for 2 children or 1 adult
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Towel heater, Hair dryer
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with handheld shower and tub, Towel heater, Hair dryer
- Bedroom 5: Twin bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Towel heater, Hair dryer
- Bedroom 6 – Annex I: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make Queen), En-suite bathroom with jetted tub and shower, Towel heater, Hair dryer, Fridge, Separate entrance
- Bedroom 7 – Annex II: 2 Twin beds (pushed together to make Queen), Private bathroom with tub and shower, Fireplace, Towel heater, Hair dryer, Fridge, Separate entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite Television
- Study area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood-burning stove
- Washer & Dryer
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
- Private parking
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity consumption
- Welcome dinner at local restaurant
- Final cleaning service
- Water consumption
- Breakfast service – Monday to Friday
- Maid service – 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday
- Bath linen change mid-week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Air conditioning consumption
- Heating consumption
- Additional housekeeping service
- Phone charges
- Dinner service
- Laundry service
- 5 minutes drive to:
- San Casciano dei Bagni town
- 10 miles to Cetona
- 34 miles to Orvieto
- 66 miles to Siena
- 89 miles to Florence Peretola Airport (FLR)
- 120 miles to Rome
What to do in the San Casciano dei Bagni region of Tuscany?
Take a visit to the renowned thermal spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. It was the Etruscans who first discovered the healing properties of the thermal waters in Val d'Orcia. In the 17th century, the renowned Medici family built a series of baths, which have been reborn as a luxurious new spa featured in Travel & Leisure.
The enchanting town of Cetona will charm you with its cobblestone streets and medieval architecture. This lovely village has grown in popularity as a home for international artists and socialites. Stop for an exquisite lunch or dinner at Osteria Vecchia (so good!)—you won't be disappointed.
Definitely worth a visit are Orvieto, Assisi and Todi. Head to Deruta to shop for the renowned local ceramics. Last but not least, make sure to check out the chocolate museum in Perugia!
San Casciano dei Bagni, イタリア
San Casciano dei Bagni town