As an account owner, you control who can access the listing permissions. You can remove a hosting team from a listing that you previously gave them access to manage.
Removing a hosting team
- Go to your Listings and select the listing you want to change
- Click or tap Hosting support
- Next to the name of your hosting team, click or tap Remove
- Add a message to let your hosting team know why you’re removing their access
- Click or tap Remove access
Once you remove your hosting team’s listing access, they can’t manage the listing anymore. Make sure you communicate what’s happening to your hosting team and be ready to support any existing reservations, including communicating with guests and checking them in.