まるまる貸切の住宅 · ゲスト3人 · ベッド1台 · 1バスルーム
Cedar Cottage at Highland Holiday CottagesCedar Cottage is a luxurious and spacious one bedroom cottage extensively and sympathetically renovated in early 2018 and is ideal for individuals, couples and families with a young child. The cottage has scenic open views of the Crubenbeg Lochan, fields, woods and mountains, and has patio doors giving direct access to the gardens. The cottage provides all of the amenities required for a relaxing self-catering experience.
Being in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, we are ideally located for outdoor activities and for exploring the Highlands and visiting its numerous attractions. Guests also have access to a wide range of free to use facilities on site including a gym, games room, children’s play area, golf practice area and mountain bike hire.
The cottage is accessed through a heated hallway/porch (shed with Douglas Fir Cottage) where you can store all your outdoor gear and boots.
The open plan living room is cosy and offers all of the creature comforts of a home from home:
- Leather sofa and upholstered armchair
- Eco-friendly wood burning stove with large basket of logs
- 32” HD satellite TV, DVD & portable stereo
- Internet access via free-to-access WiFi broadband
- South facing French doors giving access to the walled garden
The open plan kitchen has all of the equipment needed to self-cater in comfort, including:
- Starter pack of coffee, tea, sugar, milk, olive oil and condiments
- Hand towel and dishcloths
The bedroom is light and airy with:
- Wooden king-size bed
- Hypnos Superb Pillowtop mattress
- Separate single bed
- Luxury linen
- Dressing table with hair dryer
- Spare duvet and electric blanket
The bathroom is en-suite with:
- Bath with shower over
- Wash basin
- Heated towel rail
- Luxury bath sheets and hand towel
- Complementary bath and shower products from the Highland Soap Company
The price includes towels and linen, and a large basket of logs for the wood burning stove, but excludes electricity which you pay by honesty box based on your usage (we make no profit from this charge).
Like many properties in the Highlands, our water comes from a private supply. In our case this a natural spring high on Cruban Beag mountain. The spring water is treated on site and is tested regularly by Scottish Water on behalf of Highland Council to ensure that it complies with drinking water standards.